Thursday, 25 November 2010

St Paul’s Church Cliftonville News Letter


I am trying something new today Sue at the church office has just sent me through the news letter for Saint Pauls and I have posted it here on the blog. I dont know if people will make use of this but lotts of people have viewed the article about Saint Paul's I posted yesterday so maybe this will be of interest too.

St Paul’s Church
Cliftonville

Welcome!

Sunday
28th November, 2010

9:15 am Holy Communion
11:00 am Family Service
6:00 pm River Service

**********

Things happening this week


Mon: 10:30 am Open Church
Tues: 10:30 am Open Church
Wed: 10:30 am Holy Communion
11:45 am  Revival Prayers
7:30 pm Ignite
Thurs: 10:30 am Open Church
Sun 5th: 9:15 am Morning Worship
11:00 am Holy Communion
6:00 pm Iona Service


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea! Have a great weekend Don. It is Thanksgiving over here and Gregg and I are off to spend it with our daughter-in-law's family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have great Thanksgiving Denise, XXX Don

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed