Thursday, 25 November 2010

SKYWATCH FRIDAY



This may not look anything untill you enlarge shot by double clicking on it. Those wind turbines on the horizon are about forty miles away off of the Essex coast. I have in the past just spotted the very tips of them but on this day about a month or so ago there was a very low tide enableing me to see them better. It may not look much to you but it has stopped me thinking I was seeing things, most days Iwas unablle to see them and when I could see them my wifee couldn't.  So to me this is proof I am not going mad. Have a good skywatch and an even better week.

7 comments:

  1. You're right. I wasn't too impressed until I did my click to enlarge the photo. I also see interesting things when I do the same to my pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific capture of the turbines, Don! Marvelous blue skies!! Hope you have a great weekend! Enjoy!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don I did a few like that, including the tilting horizon the doc posted this one http://birchington.blogspot.com/2010/09/offshore-wind.html talk about eat your heart out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo.
    Here we have alot of turbines too.

    Thanks for visiting

    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I can see the white turbines in the horizon. Amazing!
    Thanks for viewing my photos and for posting a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...so many turbines...amazing. I have never seen that before! Here in south of Sweden, we build turbines close to the small villages. I prefer to see them in the water.
    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed