Monday, 29 November 2010

Santa at Shell Grotto

I had a message from Santa in my emails this morning as well as some pictures of stocking fillers that did, very nicely in fact. Err hmm back to blogging now. I noticed this on Barny's site www.kent.all-in-one-place.co.uk
andd thought it worrth a mention. I know that parents and in my case grandparents (I am getting old) will be looking for somewhere to take little ones to see Santa or as I call him Father Christmas. So it is nice to see the Shell Grotto have invited him to theirs go along and see him and say I sent you that always gets strange looks when you do that. Happy Days

2 comments:

  1. Christmas eve and it's shut
    Merry Xmas bah humbug!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. even father Christmas has to shop. HAVE A GOOD CHRISTMAS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed