Monday, 22 November 2010

Old post on Sex Change gets comments

The Budgies up at Saint Georges Garage caused quiet a stir when they arrived First  arrived Dave the Budgie had to be renamed after it was discovered he was she (take a walk on the wild side Lou Reed) And after becoming Davina Buzz was installed as his or her cage mate. So now its all quiet on the budgie front and someone emails me asking how they are doing hence this update on the Sex Change Budgie. I have just phoned Bob up at St.Georges and he tells me they have settled into domestic bliss but as with all couples they have their falling out and feathers fly and end up on the showroom floor along with seed and millet. Bob recons they keep him and Ross on their toes being fed watered and cleared up after the pair . All in all Buzz and Davina have settled  a life of domestic bliss in Cliftonvilles premier garage and car sales Showroom. They would love to have their own Mercedes but Bob and Ross keep selling them, if the cant have one of the Mercedes they would like a Volkswagen Golf  or an Audi TT but as Ross said to me " Buzz and Davina  are on the firm but their position as showroom pets doesn't mean a company car" So it looks like they will have to wing it for a bit longer.If you need your car serviced Phone Buzz or Davina Ross or Bob at St.Georges 230300, or if you are looking for a quality Pre Owned Vehicle check out the showroom  at
8-12 Harold Rd Margate CT9 2HT Website is www.stgeorgesgarage.net/ 


1 comment:

  1. Hey great post. Thought I'm not sure I agree with you 100%. Keep em coming. Are you interested in having anyone guest post opposing views?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed