Saturday, 27 November 2010

Not feeling so good

I am still in my PJ's and I don't feel like I want to play today. I will go back to be in a minute. The Electrician is just about to go, he has made good the bits and pieces today, the last finishing touches. We are now all rewired and running on new electrics. ES Electrical from Herne Bay managed to rewire my 1930's house with us still living in it with the minimum of disruption I can recommend them . When he leaves here he is going to pack for a well deserved holiday. My wife has got the house back to order and I am worn out watching. MS is like that I woke in the night feeling rough and by this morning I am rough. I suspect a urine infection is brewing, I hope not because if it is I will be bedridden until it goes. I normally walk with a zimmer frame but this morning even that is nigh impossible. Well I have got a coffee and biscuits so am going to sign off and do them Justice
  I thought I had posted this but I just found it in drafts so here it is 

5 comments:

  1. Here's wishing you well, Don. Hope you get a good spell quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you feel so poorly Don. Hope you get a good night's sleep and when you wake in the morning you will be feeling a whole lot better. Denise xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. cheers folks I am much better but it has just started to snow so I might just go back to bed anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry you aren't feeling well, Don. I pray that you don't have an infection and will feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed