Saturday, 13 November 2010

New Margate Shop Madam Popoffs Vintage Emporium




I noticed this Shop advertising on Barnys site in the week I have just got off the phone to them and was asked to mention they are on Facebook Click here . I found them because of the ad on Barnys free ads site and also Twitter and twitter pics. The shop is in Margate Old Town at number 3 Market Street CT9 1EU 01843 447434 Post code is for those from out of Town to use the satnavs to beat a pathe to the door. More and More people are recognising vintage clothes as great for style quality and price. Veiw stock online at  the ebay store Madampopoff is one of the new face of shops that maybe is destined to be home too.The internet is the future for trade and  shops such as Madam Popoffs Vintage Emporium are there taking advantage. I hope we will soon get the fibre optic broadband Infinity from BT to enable more businesses to trade from Margate / Thanet. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed