Wednesday, 24 November 2010

Ems Cupcakes well Christmas Pudding cake


Our Daughter just called in and bought some of Ems Cup Cakes Christmas pudding cakes. I could have posted four of them  but didn't think to take a picture till three had gone. Em does fantastic cakes and I can vouch for them being good. So Now she has gone home I have got to get ready for bed the builders will be here early tomorrow. I now officially have no bathroom so I want them to have as much access as they want. I had to feel sorry for the builder he had forgot to cap a pipe off and had to make a 20 mile round trip to make sure it  wouldn't leak overnight only to find it would have been ok anyway, bless him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed