Thursday, 18 November 2010

Council are builders once again

Thanet District Council are going to build some houses at last. I have said about it for ages but TDC are finally going to build some houses. I cant understand why it has taken councils so long to realise they should be building houses but  according to the council website Chris Wells is delighted . Well so am I and I wish them well and want to ask why only five? Nationly we have a housing shortage and TDC are building just five and I think the built the same number last year. I accept we cant go back to the council housing of the past and housing associations are doing that job now but come on TDC build a few more please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed