Wednesday, 24 November 2010

Thanet Christmas events at www.Kent.all-in-one-place.co.uk website

I have added a few Christmas events to Barnys free ads site. Stuff on at Saint Pauls' a couple of the shows at the Winter Gardens and some other bits and pieces. I am sorry if I have missed your event but I cant do all the Thanet stuff myself so if you know of anything that should be listed on his site it is easy to list stuff give it a go. All of the events need as much publicity as they can get  so add the events for Thanet. Also any classified ads cars etc post them for free on his freeads site and don't forget you can add five free pictures. Pay a visit to his site now www.kent.all-in-one-place.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed