Monday, 15 November 2010

Camera wish list

Because of the building works I am currently confined to compuuter so I am compiling a wish list for my next (yeah like thats going to happen) camera. As you know I suffer from Multiple Sclerosis and as much as I would love a DSLR I cant hold one or change lenses so my wish list comprises of Compacts and bridge camera's. My Panasonic TZ8 is about as big as I want to go but I would like a LZ5 but only in black, I dont know why but the silver finish dont do it for me. The camera that got me started on this wish list is the Fujifilm Finepix X100 which I stumbled across this morning and seeing the video for it I am lusting after its sleek looks but with a thousand pound price tag it aint going to happen. Lets face it with the thousands of camera out there I will always want what I aint got but maybe I best just put up with what I have got .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed