Friday, 5 November 2010

BT RIP OFF

I just got my phone bill today, being of a certain age I still relate to cost in pounds shillings and pence  and when I worked out that call return on 1471 was costing 16-5pence each call I was disgusted. Thats 3shillings and 4pence for a machine to recall the person who sent me the call in the place. Is anyone else in the rip off camp ? I understand they are not a charity but thats a bit rich . As for race to infinity I havent checked todays figures as my bill made me com,e over all of a quiver and I have spent the afternoon in bed (actually it was my MS but dont tell BT. let them think it was their bill that made me sleep 4 hours)

1 comment:

  1. If they don't get you one way, it will be another won't it Don? Hope you feel better tomorrow. Denise xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed