Monday, 1 November 2010

Broadstairs 5th November Family Event at Broadstairs and other Firework events

Trawling the net for stuff to Promote_Thanet I found this:- 5th of November fireworks  and disco at the
The Broadstairs Pavilion followed by the famous Broadstairs Firework display over Viking Bay
Viking Bay: Spectacular Fireworks Display 8pm (weather permitting) Also on the fifth :- Grand Firework Display at St Saviour's School Gates open at 6pm with display at 7pmAdvance tickets available from school office. BBQ, Refreshments, Glow Sticks and Sparklers  Quex Park and Pfizers have displays on The Saturday.

All of these events have been gleaned from www.visitthanet.co.uk the same website I often moan about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed