Sunday, 14 November 2010

Blog stats for election debate figures

I cant believe it all this time after the election and a bowl of fruit and the election debates are still the most searched for items on my blogs. Really cant people find other stuff to search for Margate Ramsgate Broadstairs are boring places Thanet is the end of the earth but compared to the election debate they are positively out of this world .My blogs must be boring if after seven Months the election still comes top on page visits. I  am getting paranoid now even though I am with Mark Twain of the Lies Lies and damned statistics view of things.. click on my election debate post HERE

1 comment:

  1. Thanks due to the fact that this worthy article, it's extremely notable blogs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed