Saturday, 16 October 2010

Saturday car search

The internet is wonderful. After the crash on my birthday we will need a replacement car. In the old days I would have bought all the local papers and searched pages of adverts, today with the Internet all I have done is gone to Autotrader typed in cars in my price range and hey presto Loads of Diesel Estates within the local area. So Saturday morning has been spent comparing cars within 60 miles of home until I couldn't stay awake any longer.  I had a sleep woke  up to be greeted with a list of different comparisons my wife had come up with so more checking. I am now drinking a coffee and taking a break from car searching while the wife is on the phone to friends. So now begins the process of getting blood from a stone at the Insurance Company for our car which will  be a write off, and then we will be straight back on Autotrader to find a replacement. The Joys of a quiet Saturday. Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed