Friday, 8 October 2010

RAMCS computer repairs

Rob came round and declared my computer dead. He disconnected it from the life support and took it back  to his workshop to rebuild it. I miss it but while it is gone I am having to use a Apple Mac. Not much different but confusing all the same. I  have only ever used PC's and am a creature of habbit  so feeling a bit like a fish out of water. Rob built the PC for me about three years ago and this is the first problem so I count myself as lucky. He has repaired most of the families laptops. People are always damaging their laptops  broken screens or tripping over the lead whist  it is plugged in. Rob is mobile through out Thanet and even supplies pre owned Laptops and PC's CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE
 


 

2 comments:

  1. Hi its really very nice blog,very useful information..Mobiles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed