Wednesday, 6 October 2010

My PC IS DEAD

Its dead I tell you the damn thing is like the Parrot in the Monty Python sketch . It is sitting there mocking me as I  use this spare computer I can feel snigger as I make mistakes on this one. Still I will have the last laugh cos Rob is coming tonight, not Rob the mechanic. ROB THE COMPUTER. When I said to my mate Phil this afternoon he told me I have too many mates called Rob, it confused him poor chap. Well I just discovered a new blog STEVES WILDLIFE PHOTOGRAPHY he has  been on a boat trip from Sandwich to Pegwell and I read all about the birds he saw on the way and saw the piccies of the seals at Pegwell. I wanna go on that boat trip and seeing as its my Birthday next week I will ask the tooth fairy for tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed