Thursday, 21 October 2010

My computer is back

Rob has been and sorted my pooter, He is an Angel he moved my desk and both computers from one room to another for me and set them all up and showed me the new operating system. I am now playing finding stuff and looking for my pictures ready for tonight's Skywatch. I had 100's of emails and am just deleting them coss it will  take years to go through them so if you have emailed me sorry. I have just filled in a questionnaire for MyKent a KCC holiday site they want feedback and are offering a 100 quid so five minutes of my time got wasted on that. They had pictures of Botany Bay on the site and I know Ross could have done with more visitors at the kiosk so I hope they can create more visitors for Thanet and all areas of Kent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed