Monday, 11 October 2010

Margate Sunshine

My wife has just cut our lawn for what she claims will be the last time this year. I am not going to dissagree with her but as I look out it is bright sunshine and blue sky, one could be mistaken for thinking it was the hight of summer. I always used to have this week off of work to celebrate my birthday and thinking back over the years the weather has normally been good so those of you out there  wondering about cutting the lawn follow my wife's lead and cut it Margate must have had its quota of sunshine for this year.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Don. I think we may have to cut our grass again but won't be long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Don...we live near Buffalo NY and haven't cut the lawn in weeks...hmmm...it's not long either...Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed