Saturday, 2 October 2010

Kites at Margate

We had lunch at Pegwell 2 roast pork rolls not each only 1 each  and a coffee. So much Pork I was amazed and only £2.50 each. Well left the car park at Pegwell and headed across Sevenscore only to find the road closed so turned round and headed back ,deciding to turn up beside the Sportsman only to find that road also closed due to the bye pass as well. Eventually came across the airfield  at Manston and noticed a plane towing a banner(wonder who that was) and loads of balloons over in the direction of Margate. Got to Margate to find the Balloon festival in full swing with loads of huge teddies and dragons flying above the main sands. Margate was buzzing Primark was rammed and it was good to see so many people  about. I sat in the car and my wife took some piccies. I did take a few whilst driving through Margate but each one had a finger poking out spoiling the shots of the crowds. I will add photos later as blogger seems to have broke at the mo
From Promote Thanet

From Promote Thanet
From Promote Thanet

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could have seen that for myself Don. Looked like an exciting day in Margate. Denise xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pleased to say it was a busy time and today looks s like a good day as well. We expected rain but so far bright sunshine .

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a amazing sight and looks like fun...Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got great points there, that's why I always love checking out your blog.

    My blog:
    Credit Immobilier ou Rachat de credit immobilier

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed