Tuesday, 19 October 2010

Just got up again

I have just got up for the second time today. I got up and had breakfast and we look after our grandson on a Tuesday so I went to get on the floor to play with him and fell off the chair. I know that's not the best way to get on the floor but my balance is not always all it could be. So after calming my  grandson down he thought granddad must be hurt. I decided the best place for me was back in bed hence getting up for a second time. I slept soundly, so soundly I didn't wake for the phone which was beside my head on the bedside table. It was my brother and he wants to come and see us tomorrow, I will call him back tonight and say that it is fine but I may sleep through his visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed