Saturday, 16 October 2010

I am really fed up looking at cars

Autotrader ebay freeads and I am fed up my car was fine now we have to get another one and finding a replacement is getting on my wick. Still I haven't been out of the house to look yet. I am avoiding the news so tonights Match of the Day is a surprise. I bet my son comes in soon and reels off the results. Beeen through some of the local blogs and left the unappropriated remarks. Bored could describe  how I am feeling but Heather has just made me a coffee and I got an update on my computer it is almost fixed, Rob is finding a new case for it so I wont recognize it when he brings it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed