Sunday, 31 October 2010

Hedgehog rescue mission

My wife came in wanting the camera all of a fluster "there is a babY hegehog in the garden" she says. I said dont take a camera put it in a bucket if its out now it wont last the winter if its too small.Moments later she is back it was a false alarm what she had seen as a rolled up Tiggwinkle was in fact a ball so no trip out to The RSPCA Woodchurch Animal Centre (formerly East Kent Animal Centre). I was all excited but it was a false alarm. I first read about saving hedgehogs locally on the Thanet Cats in Crisis website. If you want your heart strings pulled go onto their website and see the pictures of cats waiting for new homes, Click Here for CATS IN CRISIS THANET.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed