Wednesday, 20 October 2010

HALF TERM THANET events as I find them on the web

More Half Term stuff I never came back to the computer after tea yesterday so Here is some more stuff.
Qeux  Park has Pumpkins and The scariest thing ever Have a look at their website .
I found Thanet Youth Maters website are listing Disabled Youth Clubs events Click here to visit the  site.
Also worth pointing out that Academy FM have a website listing local events . Now if you have an event coming up its free advertising use it or loose it NO ONE has listed stuff for this half term. I know how difficult it is with people not using free sites Barny has the same problem on his site people plan these events and then don't advertise them. Barny and Academy are free community sites Thanet Community Radio need content phone them up and tell them what you are planning.
Thanet District Councils Community pages list a few bits Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed