Tuesday, 19 October 2010

HALF TERM THANET events as I find them on the web

In no order but as found stuff going on half term week in or associated with Thanet. The first one I came upon is Thanet Athletics club On Track Athletics in partnership with Godinton House, Ashford Athletic Club and the Kent Athletics Network are offering two hour coaching sessions on two separate days during the October Half Term to promote cross country running. Theatre Royal Margate  
Has a couple of bits going on and  Thanetkids website is highlighting Spooky Hallowe'en Walks for Kids! Theatre Royal Margate and associate theatre company's Scandalmongers present their annual Halowe'en Walks. Sunday 31st October 2010, 6pm & 9pm Join us for some more spooky tales through the streets and historic sites of Margate.
More to follow later after my tea

ThanetKids

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed