Wednesday, 6 October 2010

Eastcliff Richard gone but not forgotten

I  don't often check the stats on my blog I remember the Mark Twain quote "lies lie and damn statistics" and have in the past used statistics in my own favour. But one stat that surprised me was that most of my referrals  came from the Iconic Blogger that was Eastcliff Richard. Our very own dfl who has had to go bfl. Second on the list was Michael and his various blogs. So if you read this Richard thanks mate if you dont read it you will be in the majority cos as the stats show I could do better. The image that should be here will be put in later I have broken my PC and Rob is coming to collect it tonight so I am having to use my old mac and I am rubbish at doing stuff on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed