Friday, 15 October 2010

Are Tesco any good as opticians?

My mate Bob has just left and he is having trouble with his glasses. He had them made at Tesco after getting an eye test at Vision Express. Now should that make a difference? He has been back to both places each saying it is alright but he cant see properly. He now has a 200 pound pair of glasses that he cant use . The reason for my interest is I need new glasses and wondered about Tesco for ease of acsess with the wheelchair. HMMMMMM decisions .... He should have gone to Spec Savers

4 comments:

  1. Hey Don, have you gone critical? I make that five posts today, was it the stats wot done it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not been happy with glasses from tesco's, spec savers at margate seem better, or if you want a really good service RJ Moores.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The problem with getting a prescription from one optician and glasses from snother is that if the original prescription is not accurate then buying glasses elsewhere can be a problem. But also the suppliers of the glasses may also get it wrong. If you know exactly what you want regarding size, tints etc thsn you can save a fortune buy buying on-line. I have previously bought from glassesdirect and have just tried the rock bottom price goggles4u after checking reviews. The prices are as low as £10 including delivery charge. It did take 3 weeks though and the company is in USA but glasses come from Pakistan. Only £48 for rimless reactors and they are ok.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Michael I was trying to manipulate the page views and see how much a post made views go up

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed