Friday, 6 August 2010

Testicular cancer

I am just going to cut and paste this from my other blog Kentallinoneplace

Testicular Cancer is not a widely spoken about subject. I am 54 and have never been in the pub and asked my mates have you checked  your nuts lately. But recently I have had a scare and it is a worry. I don’t think anything else is more personal but it is a rarely mooted subject with fella’s. We all want to be Hail Fellow well met types but if you like I did discover something out of the ordinary SEEK ADVICE. Don’t leave it. My problem was scanned inside a few days and my mind put at rest. I had a follow  up appointment yesterday and I need a small op. Nothing cancerous so next time I am in the pub mines a pint and a packet of crisps I am right off nuts at the minute.

2 comments:

  1. A very important post Don, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to come to Montana and have some Rocky Mountain Oysters (deep fried calf testicles)! Good with our local brew.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed