Thursday, 8 July 2010

Skywatch for thisweek

Been red hot here this week so here are a few from our weekend away at the Preston Steam Fair. CLICK HERE TO SKIES FROM AROUND THE WORLD.Skywatch is a meme of sky pics from around the world have a look see.My sky has been blue what about yours. The green tractor is the same model as my dad bought on the day I was born. Ours was second hand when he bought it but this one has been restored to a fine condition. Anyone who knows there tractors will recognise it as a Field Marshall circa mid 1940's.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful skies...

    Excellent Photography :-)

    Pixellicious Photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great clouds formation and I think you have a great tie at the fair ^_^ Happy Friday!

    SWF~Sunset

    ReplyDelete
  3. great cloud patterns..good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. creative....clouds can be so interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful SKW photo

    Have a nice weekend

    Bram

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by brushstrokes, Don.

    You have some interesting clouds there, and I like that old tractor.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty sky. And,I love that big wheel tractor, wondering how to ride that kind.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great skies! I bet that steam fair was fun. We used to go to something similar here. My husband likes any old machinary.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed