Thursday, 29 July 2010

Just waiting for ebay auction

I still love ebay even after all this time and hundreds of auctions. When I was in better health I used to be in an auction room most weeks, but now ebay is my auction fix. Just a few minutes to go. I just posted my Skywatch Friday offering on the other blog to use up a bit of time, But still several minutes to go GGGGRRRRRRRRR. I am impatient tonight. Still my son has made me a coffee and now only 34 minutes to wait. Let you know how it goes, I am going to go onto Barnys site. Kent.all-in-one-place.co.uk and see what new listings have been posted.

5 comments:

  1. I haven't gotten into eBay yet, nor Facebook. I'm afraid they'll take too much of my meager spare time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don: Couldn't find your other site, no link.
    I have a great fishing week. I'm one of the better fisherman on the lake, The more you go the more you learn about fishing. I caught 100 really nice crappies this week with the biggest being 12 1/2" (and there were several that size). Thanks for the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny you mentioning Ebay Don, i was just looking on Ebay for a new Tandem to replace our apparently "Faulty" one (Halfords words not mine)nothing on there that took our fancy.
    Good luck with your bid Don.

    ReplyDelete
  4. waiting like that can be frustrationg I know as I do so myself with Tradera-auctions (like Ebay) but yet thrilling

    Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to exchange links with your site promotethanet.blogspot.com
    Is this possible?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed