Friday, 23 July 2010

Blue badge cloning

I am disabled and need my car to get around I cant drive any more but my wife transports me around. I was alarmed to get this e-mail from my sister in law about disability badge cloning.
[Reference: disabled 67]
Dear all, please be aware if you use a disabled blue badge in your car, we have had a report of some cloning of the I.D. if you have any information about this can you please call me. I work in the Neighbourhood Watch office at Police Headquarters my direct dial is 01622 654142. Many Thanks
Ruth Huntley

1 comment:

  1. There is so much theft, cloning & fraudulent use relating to Blue Badges.
    The only answer is proper, robust policing.
    Report all misuse, even if you only suspect it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed