Saturday, 1 May 2010

yesterdays trip to Pegwell

We went for our regular trip to the nature park at Pegwell yesterday. I stayed in the car while the others went to see if the cows were there. Alex our grandson wanted to see them.He wasn't disappointed. I had hoped to take pictures of different posters showing our election candidates but we couldnt park near any and only saw Conservative poster. Most unscathed from the BNP decorations. I bet the kids who go round doing that will be a credit to our nation.

2 comments:

  1. I forgot to mention that we had a family rent some bikes yesterday and then used them to go and get something to eat from Ross`s kiosk we will keep pointing people in that direction :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed