Sunday, 2 May 2010

"We are in MARGATE sir"

I  started a quote theme yesterday and will continue it today and am going to quote a coment made on Dev Biswal's blog the indian princess blog.blogspot.com  the story goes along the lines of an evening spent bashing rather than promoting Thanet Dev speaks and explains he is from the Indian Princess  and Quote " I said we are a michelin recommended restaurant and we serve fine food and draw people from all over the county" Then when asked by one of the Thanet Bashers where is your business located Dev replies " "We are in MARGATE sir" Dev says it much better than me Pop in and ask him to say it to you as he serves his delicious food to you.

I f anyone of you has an up to date copy send a picture to me so I can change the one I pinched off the tinternet got one

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed