Monday, 17 May 2010

Quex Barn for Breakfast

I am stuffed. We have just got back from Breakfast at Quex Barn in Birchington. They serve a mean Breakfast I went for the small one this time the large is only a pound more but it takes a week to recover after eating it. I had egg sausage bacon mushroom black pudd beans and tomato plus toast, I thought that was enough for an old un and let the young bucks go for the large one. It was a special occasion my sister in laws 60th birthday. Now they have gone to Wildwood at Herne Bay with the grandson, she loves being around kids must be cos it makes her feel young, she tells me 60 is the new 40. I hope so cos I am not that far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed