Sunday, 2 May 2010

MP'S WEBSITES

I had to laugh I just placed a comment on Jeremy Jacobs Blog   And it took me to another blog. The piece that caught my eye was regarding Gordons Gaff  B.I.G.O.T which evidently is an acronym of  BROWN IS GOING OUT THURSDAY. I n around about way I ended up on a libdem website for Lynne Featherstone 
which after looking at Local websites of our parties was a refreshing and well presented site. See Michael was right our local MP'S and Candidates are missing a trick with the web. Still I am now singing B.I.G.O.T to the tune of D.I.V.O.R.C.E. at the top of my Billy Connelly voice.if you click on the Billy link you should find the words and chords so you can try and make your version cos mine is just  S.H.I.T.E. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed