Sunday, 9 May 2010

Margate Sun Sea and Sand Margate's Number 10

I am just off to make a coffee but seeing as I have been trying to out smart google I thought I would tell you about Promot Thanets  top searches on my google stats. I spose its indicative of the election but Peter Mandelson is top taking four places in the top ten with my various spellings of his name. Also listed is the coop and I dont think I have mentioned them. Margate comes in at number 10 so I propose Margate as our new Prime Minister. ECR can be our Ramsgate Minister and the jobs a good un. I can see why google would want Margate in Number Ten we have lots of great stuff to show to the rest of the world  I am sure you can send in your top ten reasons to visit Margate. I started with Sun Sea and Sand ........................

6 comments:

  1. looking at the sea breaking onto the shore and still higher tides to come with the global warming was it really a good choice to build the turner centre in such an exposed position still if it fails it will make an ideal aquarium which is proberly more suited to the site

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be happy to be Ramsgate Minister, Don, as part of a broad coalition with the Cecil Square duffers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats it Richard now for world domination

    ReplyDelete
  4. Turner Centre? Does anyone really give a **** about what happens to the Turner Centre in the context of Global Warming?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do! The Turner centre is helping revive my local economy give Jobs to Thanet and put food on the table of local people. Whilst I am concerned about National and international events I cand do much about them and Global warming may be high on your agenda it aint on mine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed