Sunday, 2 May 2010

I'm bored

Just went to dashboard and deleted a load of blogs from here that I wont know why I started following until after they are gone. I used to be clever enough to insert Youtube clips into my blog but being thick last time I tried I failed so I will hum Joni Mitchells. "Big Yellow Taxi" now you join in with the chorus You never know what ya got till its gone - this aint paradise put up a parking lot. So if I am not listing your blog in the sidebar anymore its nothing personal its just boredom and the inability to insert Youtube clips

6 comments:

  1. thanks for visiting my blog, we've been living in Thanet for 6 years and really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love it as well Jane I came here 30 years ago 30 odd years ago our eldest is 32 and fell in love with my wife the rest is history as they say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'm honored you've left me up Don ;) I tend to do some clearing up too. Once I thought I was tidying up and I accidentally deleted every blessed one. I gave myself a right royal telling off. Fortunately I haven't done that in a while. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Denise I am capable of doing that as well XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. The chairman of the bored Don?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed