Saturday, 8 May 2010

Hang the lot of em

so when are they going to start hanging the Politicians then? Well you must agree its one way of getting a majority Government. I don't know how  this will pan out but I don't expect it to be pretty. As for those who couldn't vote I expect an enquiry costing millions will come to the conclusion they should have got up earlier. But at least it will give jobs to the boys whilst they are in short supply for the rest of the population. That's enough cynicism   from me I am off to make myself a coffee. Have a good weekend.

2 comments:

  1. We have been following the elections with great interest over here Don. It's the same the world over I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don for years I have advocate proportional representation and now we may get a chance it looks like the worst possible time and under the worst possible circumstances.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed