Tuesday, 4 May 2010

Facebook exodus

I  left Facebook 9 months  and rejoined a while later but have never been happy with it so now I have left again. Or in facebook terms deactivated my account. You dont as I have learned to my astonishment  leave facebook.They keep you somewhere. I must have been in a state off cryogenic suspension because when I signed up again not only did it activate me as a new account it dug up the old me and suddenly I was two. Can anyone think of anything worse than me times two but facebook wanted it that way. Well I hate to disappoint all of  my friends but I am no longer two or one but deactivated. But  on past experience if  I was to suddenly feel the need to rejoin facebooks community would I become thrice the new improved Don not one not two but three Dons?. I read in this Sundays Times lots of people are like me not sure of Facebook click on the link and read the article, I did and it reinforced my gut feeling. So if you are wondering about Facebooks intentions deactivate. You wont die because you will enter a state of suspended animation your details will still be out there but  frozen in cyberspace.

2 comments:

  1. 我們不是因為快樂而歌唱,而是唱歌使我們快樂..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. Facebook hinds the link to permanentyly delete your account but this is it.

    This is also an interesting read: Top Ten Reasons You Should Quit Facebook.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed