Saturday, 1 May 2010

Duvet Day Don

Been feeling proper poorly today so had a duvet day. Slept most of it but the down side is now at 20 minutes past eight in the evening I am full of beans . I am going to try alcohol, my son gave me a nice single malt for Christmas so I will re-introduce myself to it. Being in bed I have missed all the football results....... shame. How did the Tracey thing go? If I felt better I would tidy my desk .......Yeah like thats going to happen any-time soon. I will have to get a fresh supply of round tooits cos I seem to have used all the old ones . Any how enough of this inane twaddle I have a date with a single malt dont tell me missus .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed