Sunday, 9 May 2010

Bank Holiday Treat

My Daughters are planning a treat for the Grandsons for the bank holiday and it is a toss up between Farming World at Faversham or Wildwood at Herne Bay. Decisions Decisions. I just hope the weather is kinder to us than of late and the beach Kiosk at Botany Bay is able to open not least than the fact he owes me two bacon sarnies for the links to not only the kiosk but St. Georges garage as well. I am too cheap selling my self for a simple Bacon sandwich and Brown sauce. Still with my daughters and Grandchildren sorted I am planning a trip over to Pegwell nature reserve and hope to spot a few birds to increase my total.I like it over there and I may even see the big Cattle again I understand from my brother they also have these huge beast at Oare Marshes at Faversham I used to play on those marshes as a lad and it was nice to be able to know Kent Wildlife Trust look after them as well as Pegwell. Well I am going to eat my lunch now so will say bye for now .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed