Tuesday, 27 April 2010

Peter Mandelson and the off button

Why is it whenever I see Peter Mandelson I immediately turn the TV off ? I just sat and had lunch with my wife and the Politics show came on. Peter Mandelson started to speak and I turned off.Am I the only one ? does anyone else think he is the one who has something of the night about him? Michael Howard was besmirched by Labour yet Peter Mandelson to me is a far more scary character. Still if the polls are to be believed Labour are in for a hiding next week and Conservative and Liberal are the front runners. Peter Bucklitsch the Liberal Democrat candidate has started a blog and having taken a look, I wasted my time as there is nothing there. Still in the sense of fairness may I wish Laura Sandys every success as I dont like Ladyman. And having tried to open his website and it dont work I am giving up and going to make a coffee. Maybe its just me but I hope Mandleson  has gone away HE IS SCARY

5 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about Mandelson he looks too much like the child catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness I am not the only one who finds him creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I try not to talk politics but there are certain people who I am wary of and he is top of the list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does anyone not find him creepy, reminds very much of Cecil Parkinson

    ReplyDelete
  5. The guy is vomit causing material. Sickly, greasy, grasping and condescending yet has gone from a shifty borrower, when Labour were first elected, to a mega bucks peer in a decade. Hardly serving the people stuff but Labour keep bringing him back and subjecting us to his unpleasant boat no matter how many times he is disgraced. Can't have much in reserve can they or does he have 'powers' we don't know about. I keep looking out for him on Vampire Diaries.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed