Saturday, 17 April 2010

Multiple Sclerosis

I am just looking out at the start of summer, its a super bright day and I am just going back to bed. I try not to moan about my MS. But today I feel rubbish, I should be on top of the world but I have another infection on top of the MS . Antibiotics are working but I am shaking so this post is taking ages cos of the TYPO'S Dont get me wrong I am not looking for sympathy (not that you lot do sympathy) I just wanted to let the world know that life sucks sometimes. It wont matter who the next prime minister is who wins the world cup. I still wont get any better and it sucks today so I am off to bed .

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're not feeling well Don. I'm not sure whether you want sympathy or not but here is a cyber hug for you. I pray they'll find a cure one day soon and I hope you feel better by the time you read this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon Don keep your chin up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Antibiotics kicked in now thanks folks

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don, how good to read something praising Thanet rather then the usual knockers one gets in the local papers. Sometimes I get really angry at the proportion of letters, and blog comments for that matter, that portrait our island as a dump.
    Having only just found you all I can say is that it has been a pleasure and I shall visit again.
    Hope you are feeling better by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed