Friday, 30 April 2010

Bill Boards is a Conservative

Bill Boards the old election favourite must be a Conservative. Bill has been spotted all over Thanet in Field and loitering in gardens but each time I have seen him he has been decorated as a Tory. I must say I saw him in Roger Gale guise on the Hospital  road decorated by some BNP enthusiasts. I dont think the person with the spray can could write very well obviously a member of the educated BNP. Still no one had defaced the pictures of  Laura Sandys. So I recon Bill is a Tory. Has anyone seen Bill in  any other suits? I couldn't find a picture of Roger or Laura's Billboards so I pinched this one the BNP will love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed