Wednesday, 28 April 2010

Barny and the Boot Fair

My mate Barny is coming to collect some Boot Fair stuff today. The wife and our neighbour have been having a spring clean and sorted out loads of stuff thats too good to dump but no longer is needed or wanted. What do you do with such stuff ? You call Barny, he has a  BIG VAN and he will come and  clear it and its gone . Almost magic. So if you go to Canterbury Wincheap Car Boot Fair  this weekend say hello to Barny and you can buy my old items from him. He will clear sheds lofts etc give him a ring now and get rid of the stuff you dont need but that is to good to chuck away CSA  is his advert on Kent.all-in-one-place.co.uk de-clutter today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed