Wednesday, 10 March 2010

www.kent.all-in-one-place.co.uk

Barny was on the phone this morning and he has had a quiet week, so I thought I know how I can help I will e-mail loads of people and tell them about his website and get them to add some sites and maybe they would see a google ad and clik it so he earns a few bob. Sounds like a plan ehh? well it would have worked better if I had added the website address  Kent.all-in-one-place but I didnt so I had to send it out again. Not much of a problem but it just shows when you dont feel well how addled the brain becomes, add to that some pain killers and the world takes on a new dimension. So thats my day now for a kip cya all later.

1 comment:

  1. Superb Serene Sky with lovely shade of purples... Awesome!

    Pixellicious Photos

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed