Wednesday, 17 March 2010

Spring time in Thanet

Spring  must have arrived , I can see Dane Valley allotments from my bedroom window and as I drunk my coffee several people were busy on their plots. Saint Paul's  have got a plot there as well but I cant get to it as its not wheelchair friendly but I do get to sample some of the produce.The allotments must be the only ones in the county with spaces available, I dont know why people think growing stuff is difficult I started growing stuff while still at junior school and used to sell it to the dinner ladies a junior cottage industry.Not only is it easy to grow stuff its good exercise and you get to eat what you produce. A win win situation so get on to the council today and see about one council website Allotments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed