Wednesday, 17 March 2010

SEAL IN MARGATE HARBOUR

I have just read on Twitter that a Seal was in Margate Harbour . We have breeding populations off Kingsgate and round at Pegwell so I suppose this is feasible. So another reason for People to visit Thanet this Easter. I know Ross up at Botany Bay Beach Kiosk sees them quiet often from the beach but as commented on twitter they wont pose for pictures for him. I have put this link click here  to the BBC  pages about Paul Ross and his sightings on Seals on Thanets coast. Here is another for Horizon Sea Safari at Ramsgate click here  who do boat trips to see the seals at Pegwell and at Kingsgate. That boat trip is a definite must for me this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed