Wednesday, 3 February 2010

platform theatre company

Kent TV comes in for a lot of flack especially here in Thanet but here is a way it is working. I did a Thanet search of Kent TV and found The Platform Theatre Company they have got an advert promoting themselves via KTV. I went on to their website and found they do Kids Parties and events as well as education shows for schools. Now I dont know about you but to me that seems like something worth shouting about. I disturbed Rob Rawles in the middle of a meeting so want to say sorry to him but I wanted to check it was okay to blog about his business, here is an exert from the website " 
We write stories for a particular issue eg about healthy eating, dental care, bullying, sharing, playing together and safety etc."
"Puppets are small people and small people can relate to them". 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed