Sunday, 17 January 2010

Sunday afternoon wander


I went out for the first time today and here are a few pictures my wife managed in the cold. I helped her by staying in the car with the engine running . The first were off of Margate at the top of the slope to the Winter Gardens car park. The others were from the Joss bay car Park. The beach huts standing there are a reminder of the summer season to come, winter is but a short interlude. The pilot boat was on its constant journey and in the background you can just make out one or two wind turbine towers with sails attached. we must have had some strong winds as the sand is banked up the cliffs again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed