Wednesday, 13 January 2010

St. Georges Garage Margate


I am going senile I have another blog  but have forgotten the password so I am going to post here what I would have posted elsewhere. Some days ago I set a task for google to find  some pictures and links to my Son in laws website and how long it would take them, I thought google could find stuff in a matter of hours but I was wrong. Several days wrong in fact. I put some pictures on the other blog the one I cant log into due to senility / stupidity (detete as appropriate ) and some still dont appear on google images.I know it will be all due to my own stupidity but why are computers so frustrating.

1 comment:

  1. one of the images appeared today two weeks after first listing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, your comments mean a lot to me and I love to read them. Defamatary comments will be removed